Authorized teaching centers in Spain for visa

International students applying for a student visa must study at a teaching center authorized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports.

Authorized teaching centers are those accredited by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports to provide official education in early childhood education, primary education, compulsory secondary education, baccalaureate, medium-level vocational training, higher-level vocational training, special regime for people over 25 years of age, language teaching, and teaching plastic arts and design.

International students may apply for a student visa to study at any of the following types of centers:

  • Centers supported with public funds: public universities, centers attached to public universities, non-university educational centers supported with public funds and language teaching centers supported with public funds.
  • Centers supported with private funds: private universities, centers attached to private universities and non-university educational centers supported with private funds.

For more information, consult the list of authorized teaching centers in Spain .


What courses are valid for the Spain student visa?

In order to obtain a student visa for Spain, it is normally required that the applicant be enrolled in an official higher education study program in Spain. Some of the valid courses for this visa are:

  • University degree
  • Master's degree
  • doctoral programs
  • Training courses for teachers
  • Official language training courses in Spain
  • High quality training courses
  • research courses

Where can I get the student visa for Spain?

To study in Spain, foreign students need a student visa. This visa can be obtained at the Spanish Embassy or Consulate closest to your home. To process the student visa, you will need to present the following documents:

  • A copy of your passport or Traveler Identity Card (TIE)
  • A passport size photograph
  • A certificate of criminal record or good conduct, issued by the competent authorities of your country of origin or residence
  • A letter of admission or enrollment in a Spanish educational center, issued by the director of the same
  • A letter of commitment from the parents, guardians or legal representatives, in which they agree to take charge of the expenses derived from the student's stay in Spain
  • Proof that you have sufficient financial means to cover your expenses during your stay in Spain, such as a letter of credit, a bank account, etc.
  • A medical insurance that covers the expenses derived from illness and accident during your stay in Spain
  • A return plane ticket or a commitment to have one on the date of completion of studies

Once you have gathered all the necessary documents, you must present them at the nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate to your home, where you will be asked to pay a consular fee. If everything is in order, your student visa will be issued to you within 15 business days.

The list of higher education centers authorized to issue middle and higher level certificates in Spain that allow access to the student visa can be found in the Official State Gazette (BOE). At present, there are a total of 93 teaching centers that appear in the BOE .

If you want to know other articles similar to Authorized teaching centers in Spain for visa you can visit the category Article.

Cameron Birdie Evie

My name is Cameron Birdie Evie and I am passionate about writing.I have written all articles with passion and dedication.

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *


This website uses Cookies for the sole purpose of improving the browsing experience. Read more