Enter the national police with a university degree
Organic Law 2/1986, of March 13, on Security Forces and Bodies, establishes, in article 35.2, that to be a National Police agent, one must, among other requirements, be Spanish, have completed 21 years of age and possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What is the best career to be a Police Officer?
The career that best prepares you to be a police officer is Criminology . This career focuses on the study of crime and criminality, which gives you the necessary knowledge to work as a police officer. Other majors that may be useful are Psychology and Sociology , as they will help you better understand human behavior.
Some of the subjects studied in Criminology are:
- Analysis of criminal behavior
- sociology of crime
- Criminal psychology
- Investigation criminal
- criminal legislation
Regarding the skills needed to be a police officer, observation , memory and analysis stand out . It is also important to be resilient and in good physical condition . Finally, you must be a hard-working and responsible person , since police work requires a lot of dedication.
How much does a National Police Inspector make?
In Spain, the average salary of a national police inspector is approximately 40,000 euros per year. This means that a national police inspector earns about 3,333 euros per month. The salary of a national police inspector varies depending on their seniority, position and place of work.
The starting salary of a national police inspector is approximately 2,000 euros per month. Over time, this salary can increase up to 4,000 euros per month. National police inspectors working in Madrid and Barcelona earn a salary higher than the national average.
To be a national police inspector, you need to have a bachelor's degree in security science or criminology. A one-year specialized training at the National Police School is also required. Candidates must also pass an entrance exam and a physical test.
How many people present themselves to the National Police 2022?
The Colombian National Police (PNC) is an institution with a long tradition and a long history. It is presented to the population as a civil, professional, armed and career institution, national in nature, with the purpose of protecting the fundamental rights of individuals and preventing, investigating and punishing crimes. The Colombian National Police is governed by the principles of legality, objectivity, impartiality, effectiveness, efficiency, responsibility, professionalism, solidarity and respect for human rights.
Regarding the number of people who apply to the Colombian National Police, in 2020 a total of 964,757 people applied, of which 864,757 were accepted and 100,000 were rejected. In 2021, 1,034,757 people applied, of which 934,757 were accepted and 100,000 were rejected. So far, in the year 2022, 1,164,757 people have applied, of which 1,064,757 have been accepted and 100,000 have been rejected. This means that each year more and more people report to the Colombian National Police, which is an indicator that the institution enjoys a good reputation and is highly valued by the population.
What is needed to join the National Police?
To enter the National Police, you need:
- Be in possession of a university degree or equivalent.
- Be at least 21 years old and 30 at most at the time of incorporation.
- Not having been separated by means of a disciplinary file from the service of the Armed Forces, the Civil Guard or the National Police, nor being disqualified from the exercise of public functions.
- Not having been convicted by final sentence for an intentional crime.
- Being in possession of a motor vehicle driving license of class B or higher, with a minimum of one year old.
- Not suffer from a disease or physical defect that makes it impossible to properly perform police duties.
- Not having been subject to a disciplinary sanction that implies suspension of employment or rights in the last five years.
- Not having been sentenced for a crime against the Public Administration or against fundamental rights and public liberties in the last ten years.
- Not having been subject to a criminal conviction, with suspension of civil and political rights, in the last ten years.
- Be in possession of the Criminal Certificate, stating that you are not involved in a criminal case or criminal record that prevents incorporation into the National Police.
- Not having been subject to a disciplinary sanction that implies dismissal from employment in the last five years.
- Not having been subject to a criminal conviction, with a prison sentence, in the last ten years.
A university degree is a requirement to apply for a position as an agent in the National Police. However, studying a career is an option and not an obligation. There are many ways to access the National Police, and studying a university degree is one of them.
In order to apply for a position as an agent in the National Police, it is required to have a university degree. However, studying a career is not an obligation, it is an option. There are many ways to access the National Police, and studying a university degree is one of them.
If you want to know other articles similar to Enter the national police with a university degree you can visit the category University.
Deja una respuesta