Fee to homologate bachelor's degree in Spain
In Spain, the bachelor's degree grants those who hold it the right to pursue undergraduate studies at Spanish universities. However, if the baccalaureate has not been completed in Spain, a degree homologation process must be carried out.
In order for the foreign baccalaureate degree to be recognized in Spain, the applicant must:
1. Get in touch with the Spanish university of your choice and request information about the procedure to follow and the necessary documents.
2. Submit the required documents at the Spanish university.
3. Take a university entrance exam, if necessary.
4. Pay the fee corresponding to the process of homologation of the baccalaureate degree.
The amount of the fee to validate the baccalaureate degree in Spain is 92.40 euros .
How much does it cost to validate the baccalaureate degree in Spain?
To validate the baccalaureate degree in Spain, the Recognition of Validity of Studies (RVE) must be requested from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports. The cost of this procedure is 61.50 euros .
The request can be made in two ways:
- In person at any of the Registry Offices of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports.
- Through the Virtual Office of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports .
To process the RVE in person, it is necessary to present the following documents:
- Application duly completed.
- Documentation accrediting the study carried out abroad.
- Documentation accrediting having passed the university entrance exams in the country of origin.
- Documentation accrediting having passed a Spanish language knowledge test, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the national identity document (DNI) or, failing that, the passport .
The documentation can be presented at any of the General Registries of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports , at any of the Government Delegations or Subdelegations or at the Central Registry Office .
To process the RVE electronically, it is necessary to follow the following steps:
- Access the Virtual Office of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports .
- Register as a user.
- Identify yourself with the electronic DNI , the electronic certificate or the PIN code .
- Request the RVE in the section Procedures and services > Other procedures > Recognition of Validity of Studies .
- Pay the amount of the procedure.
- Print the electronic application and submit it to the Registry or Delegation or Subdelegaci
How much is the 790 rate for the homologation of titles?
The 790 rate is the price that must be paid to request the homologation of a foreign title. The amount of the fee is 156.60 euros .
In order to request the homologation of a degree, you must fill out form 790 . This form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport .
Once the form is filled out, the necessary documents must be attached . The documents that are needed are:
- Photocopy of ID or passport
- Photocopy of the degree that you want to homologate
- Photocopy of academic record
- Photocopy of the registration certificate
Once the form is filled out and the documents are attached, it must be sent by postal mail or by email .
Postal mail should be addressed to the following address:
- General Directorate of Academic and University Planning
- General Sub-Directorate for Academic Organization
- C / Alberto Aguilera, 15
- 28015 Madrid
The email should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Once the form is sent, you have to wait for the Ministry of Education to issue the certificate of approval . This record will be received by postal mail .
What do I need to validate my bachelor's degree in Spain?
To validate a bachelor's degree in Spain, you need:
- A high school transcript issued by the center where you studied.
- A certificate of being in possession of the bachelor's degree.
- A birth or identity certificate.
- A certificate of enrollment in the Spanish university in which you wish to study.
The documentation that must be presented varies depending on the university that you want to access, as well as the Autonomous Community in which said university is located.
What is the amount of the fee 790 code 012
The 790 code 012 rate is an annual tax that must be paid for owning a home in Spain. The amount of the rate depends on the autonomous community in which the home is located, as well as its cadastral value. In some autonomous communities, the amount of the fee is about 100 euros, while in others it can be more than 1,000 euros.
The fee to validate the baccalaureate degree in Spain is 85 euros. This fee can be paid in cash, by credit or debit card, or by check. If paid in cash, it can be done at any Post Office. If you pay by credit or debit card, you can do it at any bank office. If paying by check, it can be done at any Post Office or at any bank office.
If you want to know other articles similar to Fee to homologate bachelor's degree in Spain you can visit the category Article.
Deja una respuesta