How do you put work experience on a cv?
Work experience is an important section of your CV. Include your past jobs, accomplishments, and skills. Here's how to put work experience on your CV so you can land the job you want.
How to put work experience on a resume
Start with the most recent job and make a list of all the jobs you've ever had. It includes:
- Company name
- your position
- Employment start and end dates
Write a brief description of what you did in each position. Use phrases like "I was in charge of..." or "My job consisted of...". You don't need to write much, just a few lines to give the reader an idea of what you were doing.
Write a line or two about the accomplishments you've had at each job. For example:
- 10% reduction in the number of calls to customer service
- 15% increase in sales
- 20% improvement in product quality
Write a brief description of the skills you have developed in each position. For example:
- Communication skills
- time management
Write a line or two about the tasks you performed in each position. For example:
- Social media management
- content creation
- respond to customers
What to put in work experience examples?
In the work experience section of a CV, it's important to include concrete and relevant examples that demonstrate the candidate's skills and achievements. Here are some examples of what might be included in this section:
- Position or job position
- Company name
- company location
- Dates of employment (month and year)
- Description of tasks and responsibilities
- Outstanding achievements and/or projects
Some additional tips for the work experience section:
- Sort your work experience information in reverse chronological order, that is, start with the most recent job.
- Include only work experience relevant to the position you are applying for. If you have a lot of work experience, select only the jobs that are most relevant and leave out the rest.
- Use action verbs in your description of tasks and responsibilities, for example: "I coordinated", "I supervised", "I implemented", etc.
- Include hard facts and figures to give more weight to your achievements (for example, "I increased sales by 20%").
Work experience is a key section on a CV, as it shows the employer what the candidate has done and how they have acquired the necessary skills for the job. However, mistakes are often made in writing this section. Here are some tips to make your CV the best it can be.
If you want to know other articles similar to How do you put work experience on a cv? you can visit the category Article.
Deja una respuesta