How to apply for the scholarship of 100 euros per month
The scholarship of 100 euros per month is aimed at university students with a family income of less than 10,000 euros per year. If you meet the requirements, you can apply for the scholarship through an online form. In this article, we explain how to apply for the scholarship of 100 euros per month.
When is the scholarship of 100 euros per month requested?
The scholarship of 100 euros per month is requested when the application for admission to the university is submitted. A copy of the DNI, the registration certificate and the last two pay stubs must be attached.
Which students are entitled to the 100 euros
Spanish university students who are enrolled in official degree studies full-time in public or private educational centers with official accreditation are entitled to receive financial aid of up to 100 euros per month, popularly known as a "100-euro scholarship" or "student scholarship". university" . The amount of the scholarship is established based on the per capita income of the family unit, this being the total amount of net income received by all family members in the last reference month (August of each year).
- To receive the scholarship, students must:
- Be registered in the town where they study.
- Not exceed the age limit of 25 years (except in the case of students with disabilities, in which case the maximum age is 40 years).
- Not being actively available to the Employment Service.
- Not be enjoying another unemployment benefit.
- Not be involved in any of the exclusion situations detailed below.
- Students who are in any of the following situations are not entitled to receive the scholarship:
- Being involved in employment regulation file .
- Be doing second cycle studies (official master's degree, university master's degree or doctorate).
- Be enrolled in special education studies .
- Be enrolled in medium or higher vocational training studies .
- Being enrolled in free configuration studies of non-university higher education.
- Being enrolled in special regime studies (for example, diploma studies or studies of en
Who can apply for the 100 euro scholarship
Spanish university students who are taking official undergraduate studies at any public or private Spanish university during the 2019/2020 academic year, may apply for the 100-euro scholarship provided by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities.
To apply for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a Spanish university in the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Not be in possession of an official university degree.
- Not having exceeded the maximum number of ECTS credits corresponding to the enrolled study plan.
- Not having received a general scholarship from the MEC in the same academic year.
- Not having enjoyed other aid, subsidies, income or income that, added to the amount of the scholarship, exceeds the established limit.
Students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit the application through the Electronic Office of the MECD .
When will the €100 scholarship be collected?
The €100 of the scholarship is collected at the end of the month in which the course was completed.
To collect the scholarship, the student must have attended 80% of the classes and have passed the course with a minimum grade of 5.
Once the course has been passed and the two previous conditions have been met, a payment order will be issued for the €100 of the scholarship.
Payment will be made by bank transfer to the account indicated by the student.
To apply for the scholarship of 100 euros per month, the student must fill out a form and attach it, along with the required documentation, to the Scholarship Office of their university. In the form, the student must indicate her academic, economic and personal situation, as well as her contact information. The documentation that must be attached varies depending on the university, but, generally, it is a photocopy of the DNI, the certificate of registration, the photocopy of the NIE, the grade certificate and the income certificate. The scholarship will be awarded based on the criteria established by each university, but, generally, it is awarded to those students who do not have the financial capacity to pay for their studies.
If you want to know other articles similar to How to apply for the scholarship of 100 euros per month you can visit the category Article.
Deja una respuesta