How to validate my bachelor's degree in Spain
Many people wonder how they can validate their bachelor's degree in Spain. In this article we will explain step by step how you can do it . Keep reading to find out how.
What is needed to validate my bachelor's degree in Spain
To validate the baccalaureate degree in Spain, you need:
- A high school transcript issued by the Ministry of Education of the country of origin.
- A certificate of being in possession of the bachelor's degree issued by the Ministry of Education of the country of origin. This certificate must be translated and legalized by a sworn translator or by the corresponding Spanish consulate.
- A certificate of level of English or another language, if the baccalaureate has been studied in a language other than Spanish.
- A medical certificate proving that the student does not suffer from any disease that prevents him from studying.
- A photocopy of the passport or identity document.
- A passport size photograph.
- Proof of payment of the corresponding fees.
How long does it take to validate a bachelor's degree in Spain?
In Spain, the process of validation of a bachelor's degree can take several months. According to the Ministry of Education, the process of homologation of a bachelor's degree can take between three and six months. However, the time it takes to validate a bachelor's degree in Spain may vary depending on the particular situation of each applicant.
In general, the process of recognition of a bachelor's degree in Spain is divided into three phases:
- In the first phase, the applicant must submit the documentation required by the Ministry of Education. This documentation includes, among other things, the bachelor's degree, the grade certificate and the certificate of issuance of the title.
- Once the Ministry of Education has received the required documentation, the second phase of the process begins, which consists of the evaluation of the bachelor's degree by a commission of experts. This evaluation can take between one and three months.
- The last phase of the process is the resolution of the Ministry of Education, which can take between one and three months.
In some cases, the process of validation of a bachelor's degree in Spain can take more than six months. This may be due to various factors, such as the complexity of the required documentation or the delays in the evaluation of the bachelor's degree by the commission of experts.
How much does it cost to certify Baccalaureate in Spain?
The homologation of Baccalaureate in Spain has a cost of 300 euros . This process is carried out so that a foreign Baccalaureate degree is recognized in Spain and the student can enroll in any Spanish university.
To carry out the homologation of Baccalaureate in Spain it is necessary that the student has the following documents:
- Baccalaureate certificate issued by the educational center.
- Supporting documentation of the subjects taken and the grades obtained.
- Documentation accrediting the level of Spanish language or co-official language.
Once all the documents are gathered, the student must request an appointment in the General Registry of the destination University, to present the documentation and pay the 300 euros for the homologation.
Once the payment has been made, the student will receive the Homologated Baccalaureate Degree and will be able to enroll in the university of his choice.
Where do I have to go to validate my degree in Spain?
To homologate a foreign degree in Spain, the corresponding certification must be requested in the country of origin. Said certification must be issued by the competent authorities of the country of origin and be translated and legalized by the diplomatic or consular authorities of Spain in said country.
Once the certification and its translation and legalization are obtained, the request for homologation must be submitted to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports. The procedure and the documents necessary to request the recognition of a foreign degree in Spain can be consulted on the web portal of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports.
In order to validate a Bachelor's degree in Spain, the transcript must be requested from the Ministry of Education of the country of origin. The certificate must specify the subjects taken and the grades obtained in each of them. Once in Spain, the translated and legalized certificate must be presented to the Ministry of Education so that it can be evaluated if the title is equivalent to the Spanish Bachelor.
If you want to know other articles similar to How to validate my bachelor's degree in Spain you can visit the category Article.
Deja una respuesta