Key skills exams level 2 Valencian community
The Valencian Community is implementing the system of evaluation of key competences for students in the second cycle of Compulsory Secondary Education (ESO) and Baccalaureate, through external examinations at educational centers. The exams will be carried out in specialized centers in the Valencian Community and will be voluntary for students who study in educational centers supported by public funds. However, it is recommended that all students who wish to obtain an official certificate certifying their key competences in a foreign language, computer science and mathematics take the exams.
When is the Level 2 key competencies exam?
The Level 2 key competencies exam will take place on January 30, 2019 .
This exam is for students who are in the second semester of the Unified General Baccalaureate (BGU).
The exam consists of two parts :
- Part I: Multiple choice test.
- Part II: Short answers.
Part I lasts 2 hours and consists of 40 questions . Each question has four answer options , of which only one is correct .
Part II lasts 1 hour and consists of 15 questions . Each question has two answer options , only one of which is correct .
Students wishing to take the exam must register in advance . The registration period expires on January 17, 2019 .
To register, students must enter the website of the Ministry of Education and follow the instructions indicated.
The cost of the exam is $30 .
Exam results will be released on February 15, 2019 .
What are Level 2 key competencies?
Level 2 key competencies are a set of abilities, skills and attitudes necessary for success in life and work. They have been developed from an analysis of company requirements and employment opportunities around the world.
There are eight Level 2 key competencies:
- Team work
- Initiative and autonomy
- Learning throughout life
- Planning and execution of tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Frustration tolerance
- Problem resolution
The Level 2 key competencies are relevant to everyone, regardless of age, gender or context. They can be learned, developed and reinforced throughout life.
What are GVA key competencies
The GVA key competencies are a set of competencies that all students at the University of Valencia should acquire during their university years. This is a series of transversal skills that will help them function effectively in the world of work, as well as in their personal and professional lives. The GVA key competencies are divided into four large areas:
- Digital competences : digital competences are those that are directly related to the use of information and communication technologies (ICT). This is a set of very important skills today, since more and more companies and organizations require candidates with these skills.
- Competences in the international arena : competencies in the international arena are those that allow students to function effectively in a globalized environment. This is a set of very important skills today, since more and more companies and organizations require candidates with these skills.
- Competences in the business field : the competences in the business field are those that allow students to function effectively in the business world. This is a set of very important skills today, since more and more companies and organizations require candidates with these skills.
- Competences in the social field : the competences in the social field are those that allow students to function effectively in society. This is a set of very important skills today, since more and more companies and organizations require candidates with these skills.
What are the 7 key competencies?
The seven key competencies are:
- Frustration tolerance
These competencies are important because they allow us to interact effectively with others, make decisions, be proactive, and solve problems. All of these competencies are essential for success in life.
Second year Baccalaureate students from the Valencian Community may request the certificate of key competencies at the end of this course. The exam will be carried out through a computer application and will consist of 40 multiple choice questions . The aim is for students to demonstrate that they have acquired the key competencies necessary for lifelong learning .
If you want to know other articles similar to Key skills exams level 2 Valencian community you can visit the category Article.
Deja una respuesta