Leisure and free time monitor title
One of the main problems facing the general population is leisure. Not having free time or not knowing how to manage it can be a source of stress and anxiety. It is therefore important to have healthy leisure habits.
One of the main problems facing the general population is leisure . Not having free time or not knowing how to manage it can be a source of stress and anxiety. It is therefore important to have healthy leisure habits.
What is the title of free time monitor called?
To work as a free time monitor you need to have an official title from the Community of Madrid. This title enables you to work in any center in the Community of Madrid that carries out free time activities for children and young people.
To obtain the degree, you must take and pass a total of 100 hours of training, divided into:
- 60 hours of theoretical training
- 40 hours of practical training
The theoretical training is carried out in an accredited training center and the practical one, in one or several free time centers. You can do the training in person or online.
Once you have passed the training, you will receive the title of free time monitor from the Community of Madrid.
What do you have to study to be a monitor?
Being a monitor requires a lot of responsibility , since you will be in charge of people who require specialized attention. Therefore, it is important to be prepared both emotionally and intellectually . Below are some of the subjects that must be studied to be a monitor:
- Psychology of the child : You must be aware of the psychological development of children, in order to provide them with the support they need at each stage. It is also important to know how to detect if a child has a developmental disorder.
- Pedagogy Pedagogy is the science that deals with the study of education. You must know how to teach effectively so that children can learn in the best possible way.
- Effective communication : It is essential that the monitor knows how to communicate effectively, since in this way he will be able to establish a good rapport with the children and transmit to them clearly and concisely the instructions that they must follow.
- First Aid : In the event a child is injured or ill, it is important that the monitor knows how to provide proper first aid. You should also be aware of the protocols that must be followed in case of an emergency.
To be a monitor, it is important to be prepared both physically and mentally. Children require a lot of attention and care, and it is the responsibility of the monitor to ensure their well-being. Therefore, it is essential to study the subjects mentioned above, in order to provide them with the best possible care.
How long does it take to get the monitor card
To get the monitor card, you have to take a theoretical-practical training course of 80 hours. This course can be done in person or online, and usually lasts 2 weeks. Once the course has been passed, a theoretical and a practical exam are carried out. If both are approved, the monitor card is obtained.
As for the cost of the course, it varies depending on the modality (face-to-face or online), the place where it is held and the duration. In general, it ranges between 200 and 600 euros.
What does a leisure and free time monitor charge?
Leisure and free time monitors are paid for their work of supervising and coordinating leisure activities for groups. Salaries for leisure and leisure instructors can vary based on geographic location, experience, and level of education. In general, leisure and leisure instructors earn between $9 and $15 per hour.
Leisure and leisure monitors may work in a variety of settings, including parks, camps, leisure centers and swimming pools. Some leisure and free time monitors work in more specialized environments, such as museums or zoos. Leisure and free time monitors can work with children, adults or people of all ages.
Leisure and free time monitors must have a good attitude, be creative and be willing to work in a constantly changing environment. Leisure and free time monitors must have good interpersonal and communication skills. They must also be able to work under pressure and handle stress efficiently.
The article is about how leisure and leisure are changing, and how leisure and leisure instructors are trying to keep up. Some of the challenges facing monitors are mentioned, such as the increasing popularity of mobile devices, changing consumer behavior and increased competition.
If you want to know other articles similar to Leisure and free time monitor title you can visit the category Article.
Deja una respuesta