Nursery schools from 0 to 6 years Valencia
Children are the future of our country, and that is why it is very important that they are provided with a quality education. In Valencia, we have a large number of nursery schools that are responsible for educating our children in the best possible way. These schools are located throughout the city, so it will not be difficult to find one that suits your needs.
How much does a nursery cost in Valencia?
A nursery in Valencia can cost between 400 and 1,000 euros per month, depending on the area in which it is located, the quality of the services and the hours.
In most cases, nurseries in Valencia offer services from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., although there are also some that offer 24-hour services.
Some of the factors that influence the price of a nursery in Valencia are:
- The location: nurseries in the most central areas or in the most exclusive areas are usually more expensive.
- The quality of the services: nurseries that offer a greater number of services, such as extracurricular activities, psycho-pedagogy or canteen service, tend to be more expensive.
- Hours: Daycares that offer 24-hour services tend to be more expensive.
How long does early childhood education last in Spain?
Early childhood education in Spain is divided into three cycles:
- Child education cycle (0-3 years)
- Primary education cycle (4-12 years)
- Compulsory secondary education cycle (13-16 years)
Early childhood education is compulsory for all children between 3 and 6 years of age. From the age of 6, primary education is compulsory. Compulsory secondary education is compulsory for all children between the ages of 16 and 18.
When does Early Childhood Education start in Madrid?
Early childhood education in Madrid is divided into three cycles:
- Cycle 1: from 0 to 3 years
- Cycle 2: from 3 to 6 years
- Cycle 3: from 6 to 12 years
Cycle 1 of infant education is compulsory for all children from 0 to 3 years of age. From the age of 3, children can follow Cycle 2 of infant education, which is compulsory up to the age of 6. From the age of 6, children can follow Cycle 3 of infant education, which is compulsory up to the age of 12.
Currently in Spain, the number of children from 0 to 6 years old who attend nursery schools has increased significantly. This is due, in part, to parents' increased awareness of the importance of early education. Valencia offers a wide variety of quality nursery schools for this age group.
If you want to know other articles similar to Nursery schools from 0 to 6 years Valencia you can visit the category Article.
Deja una respuesta