What defects to say in a job interview
The job interview is a very important tool to get to know a candidate, but it is also an opportunity for the candidate to know if the company is right for him. It's often a must-ask in interviews: "What are your biggest flaws?" Here are some tips on how to answer this question.
The first thing to keep in mind is that nobody is perfect, and that we all have our own flaws. Therefore, we should not try to hide them or say that we do not have any. It is best to be honest and open, and talk about one or two of our main flaws. We must not exaggerate, but we must not minimize our defects either.
As for what type of defects to mention, it is best to try to choose those that are not too important and that do not negatively affect our work. For example, if we are a bit disorganized, we can mention that we are trying to improve our organization. In this way, we show that we are willing to work on our defects and that we are not going to let them affect us in our work.
What to say in a job interview when they ask you about your shortcomings?
In a job interview, you may be asked about your shortcomings. This is a way of assessing whether you are aware of your own shortcomings and willing to work to improve them.
When talking about your shortcomings in a job interview, it is important to:
- To be honest.
- Choosing a defect that is not essential to the job.
- Emphasize that you are taking steps to improve it.
Here are some examples of how to answer this question during a job interview:
- Example of a person being honest: “Sometimes I'm a bit of a perfectionist and take a lot of time to make sure things are done my way. I am working on delegating more and realizing that not everything has to be perfect to be good. ”
- Example of a person who is not honest: “I'm not very good with numbers. However, the job doesn't require a lot of work with them, so it wouldn't be a problem."
- Example of a person being specific: “I'm a bit of an introvert by nature. However, I have been working on getting over this and improving my communication skills. I'm much better in a more personal setting, but I can handle presentations and group calls if necessary."
- Example of a person who is not specific: “I'm not very good with people. I'm better working alone."
What to say when they ask you 3 defects and 3 virtues?
In a job interview it is very common to be asked what your strengths and weaknesses are. This question can be very difficult to answer, since you don't want to talk bad about yourself, but you also don't want to lie. Here are some tips so you know how to answer this question.
- Choose defects that are not relevant to the job title.
- Try to turn your flaws into virtues.
- Choose defects that you can improve.
- Choose virtues that are relevant to the job role.
- Be honest and don't exaggerate your virtues.
- Choose virtues that you can demonstrate with examples.
What can be said about weaknesses in an interview?
During a job interview, you may be asked about your weaknesses. While this is certainly a difficult question, it is also important that you use it as an opportunity to show that you are a strong candidate. Here are some tips to answer this question effectively:
- Be honest: Don't try to hide your weaknesses or make them seem better than they are. Interviewers can see through this and won't take you seriously.
- Choose weaknesses that are not critical: Do not select weaknesses that call into question your suitability for the position. Instead, choose weaknesses that are less critical and that you can easily overcome.
- Focus on your strengths: Don't lose sight of your strengths while talking about your weaknesses. This way, you can maintain your self-confidence and show that you are still a strong candidate for the position.
- Give examples of how you have overcome your weaknesses: Interviewers want to know if you are capable of overcoming your weaknesses. Therefore, be sure to give examples of how you have managed to overcome them in the past.
- Show your willingness to improve: Interviewers want to hire someone who is willing to improve. So while it's important to be honest about your weaknesses, it's also important to show that you're willing to work on them.
What are your 3 weaknesses?
- It's hard for me to say "no"
- I am very sensitive
- I find it hard to organize
Sometimes I feel pressured to do things I don't want or like, simply because I don't dare say no. This can be exhausting and stressful, and I often end up doing things I don't like.
I am very sensitive to the opinions and comments of others. Sometimes I get very upset if someone says something negative about me or my work.
I am very disorganized and often get lost in my own thoughts. This makes it difficult for me to carry out tasks and meet deadlines.
In a job interview, it's important to be honest about your shortcomings. Some candidates try to hide their shortcomings, but this can make them appear dishonest or insecure. On the other hand, if you openly talk about your flaws, it can show that you are an authentic and trustworthy person.
If you want to know other articles similar to What defects to say in a job interview you can visit the category Article.
Deja una respuesta