What questions do they ask in a job interview?
When looking for a job, one of the most important parts is the job interview. It is the moment in which the candidate has the opportunity to convince the interviewer that he is the right person for the position.
For this, it is important to be prepared to answer the questions that are usually asked in this type of interview. Below, we show you some of the most common.
What are the 10 most frequently asked questions in an interview?
1. What is your name? 2. What is your date of birth? 3. What is your birthplace? 4. What are your studies? 5. What is your work experience? 6. Why do you want to work in this company? 7. What are your short/medium/long-term goals? 8. What do you like to do in your free time? 9. Do you have any type of disability? 10. How would you define yourself?
What are the questions you are asked in a job interview?
- What's your name?
- What is your address?
- What are your qualifications?
- Do you have work experience?
- Why do you want this job?
- What can you do for us?
- What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
- What makes you unique?
- What is your goal in the company?
- Are you willing to travel?
- How long are you willing to commit to the company?
What can't be said in a job interview?
1. Do not speak ill of your former bosses or co-workers Even if your relationship with them has not been the best, it is better not to talk about it during a job interview. If you do, you can give the impression of being a person who does not know how to handle interpersonal relationships.
2. Don't say you're looking for a job because you need the money This could lead the interviewer to think you're not interested in the position and only interested in the salary. Instead, he explains why you are interested in the position and how you plan to contribute something to the company.
3. Do not complain about the job you currently have Even if you are not satisfied with your current job, do not complain during a job interview. This could make the interviewer think that you are going to complain about the job that he would give him if he hired you.
4. Do not talk about your personal problems It is better not to talk about your personal problems during a job interview. This could make the interviewer think that you are not focused on the job and that you would not make a good employee.
5. Do not talk about your hobbies or personal interests Although you may have hobbies or personal interests that you would like to share, it is better not to talk about them during a job interview. This could lead the interviewer to think that you are not interested in the position or that you are not serious about the interview.
What weaknesses to say in an interview
It can be hard to know what to say when it comes to talking about our pain points in an interview. However, it is important to note that interviewers are not looking for someone perfect. Instead, they're looking for someone who recognizes their weaknesses and is willing to work on them. Here are some examples of weaknesses that can be brought up in an interview:
- I have trouble speaking in public. However, I am working on overcoming this fear and have been taking drama classes to help me improve.
- I am a very introverted person and sometimes I have trouble talking to strangers. However, I am working on this and have been doing conversation exercises to help me improve.
- Sometimes I'm a bit disorganized. However, I am working on this and have been following a to-do list to help me stay focused.
- I have trouble saying "no" to requests. However, I'm working on this and I'm trying to be more selective about what I commit to.
Job interviews can be stressful, but by preparing yourself to answer the questions correctly, you can increase your chances of getting the job. Here are some common questions you can expect in a job interview, along with tips on how to respond effectively.
If you want to know other articles similar to What questions do they ask in a job interview? you can visit the category Article.
Deja una respuesta